Featured Bands, Live Scores, Tee Times, TV Times
The PLAYERS Championship continues on Sunday at the Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass. Weather impacted the first two days of play, with the first round ending nearly 55 hours after Thursday’s first tee shot. A finish on Monday was assured with the resumption of round 2 on Sunday morning. The top 30 golfers in the FedExCup rankings — including 2017 FedExCup winner and defending champion Justin Thomas — are competing.
It’s the strongest champ of the season, and it features world No. 1 Jon Rahm, 2019 PLAYERS champion Rory McIlroy, Dustin Johnson, Brooks Koepka, Jordan Spieth, Viktor Hovland, Collin Morikawa and defending champion the FedExCup Patrick Cantlay. Additionally, 600 FedExCup points will go to the winner along with a first place check worth $3.6 million.
Here’s everything you need to know to follow the action, including featured bands for PGA TOUR LIVE and newly expanded and extended coverage on ESPN+. Click here for more details.
Full tee times
HOW TO FOLLOW
Television: Saturday-Sunday, 1-6 p.m. (NBC).
PGA TOUR LIVE: See full coverage details below
Radio: Sunday, 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. ET. Monday, 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. ET (subject to change) (PGA TOUR Radio on SiriusXM and PGATOUR.com/liveaudio)
For outside the USA, click here for GOLFTV powered by the PGA TOUR
ENHANCED COVERAGE DETAILS
THE PLAYERS and NBCU
• 22 hours of coverage in total from Thursday to Sunday
• More than 20 morning session groups will be available on ESPN+
Live from the players
• 45.5 hours live on GOLF Channel, including World Golf Hall of Fame induction ceremony
• PGA TOUR LIVE to produce approximately 167 hours of coverage on our 4 feeds for the 4 tournament channels.
Practice Round Shows
• Tuesday: Military Appreciation Ceremony followed by Kelsea Ballerini’s concert
• Wednesday: World Golf Hall of Fame Ceremony
PGA TOUR LIVE
• 12 hosts, 3 traveling announcers, 130 people on site, 75 people in St. Augustine
• Use of ARL graphics technology for hole plotting and hover animations with statistical information