How to Claim the Gibraltar Prime Gaming Bundle in Apex Legends
From time to time, EA and Prime Gaming team up for special events. This time around it’s focusing on Apex Legends, and it’s not hard to see why; Apex Legends is one of the most popular Twitch titles that thousands of gamers watch on the platform. Several viewers love seeing the high-octane action, smart gaming, and trash-talking in Apex Legends on the purple platform.
Respawn Entertainment and Amazon are giving players the chance to claim a bundle of skins for Gibraltar, everyone’s favorite Pacific Islander. It has been dubbed the “Easy Breezy” bundle, which includes three very colorful cosmetics for Gibraltar.
However, the Easy Breezy Bundle is exclusive to Prime Gaming, which is only rewarded for Amazon Prime members. In addition to an Amazon Prime membership, players will also need active Apex Legends and Twitch accounts to claim the bundle.
For players looking to add the Gibraltar Prime Gaming bundle to their collection, here’s how to claim the Easy Breezy skin and accompanying rewards in-game.
How to Sign Up for Amazon Prime and Claim the Gibraltar Prime Gaming Bundle in Apex Legends
Before players can claim the Prime Gaming bundle, they first need an Amazon Prime account. To do this, players must follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit the Amazon Prime registration page. Amazon has a 30-day trial, but it still requires a credit card or debit card. It must be a credit or debit card that you own.
- 2nd step: Visit Twitchgaming. If you haven’t already, sign in with your Amazon Prime account.
- Step 3: Click the “Activate Twitch Prime” button in the upper right corner and choose the Twitch account to connect.
After completing these steps, the Amazon Prime and Twitch accounts will be linked. However, there is still one account to be linked before the Gibraltar Easy Breezy Pack can be claimed. To do this, players must follow these steps:
- Step 4: Visit Apex Legends main game site.
- Step 5: On the page, you can select the Gibraltar Easy Breezy pack.
- Step 6: However, if your EA account is not linked, it will ask you to do so. Make sure this is the account you want the bundle to appear on.
- Step 7: Once you’ve linked your EA Account, select “Claim Completed”.
Players who have completed the steps correctly will receive an on-screen message that says “Claimed Successfully”. From there, just launch Apex Legends and log in. Provided the linked EA Account is the same account, the Gibraltar Easy Breezy Pack will be awarded upon entering the lobby.
The Gibraltar Prime Gaming bundle includes:
- The “Easy Breezy” character skin for Gibraltar
- The “Island Legacies” banner frame for Gibraltar
- Triple Take “Hibiscus Summer” weapon skin
If the steps were followed correctly, these rewards can be viewed in the in-game cosmetics menu. The character’s skin is quite flashy on Gibraltar, and it has a pink and teal quilted texture with a floral pattern. There are brown and white etchings on the top of his jetpack and on the jetpack itself.
Moreover, gamers should always make a habit of checking Prime Gaming bundles from time to time, as an Amazon Prime subscription offers bundles for other games as well.