How to install games with Game Pass for PC
Wondering how to get Xbox Game Pass to work on your PC? This guide tells you everything you need to know.
that of Microsoft Game pass has become an engaging way to explore the ever-growing library of Xbox consoles and play a plethora of games on the cheap. This on-demand subscription service has established itself as the benchmark for console gaming services.
As it stands, however, the features and selections are still a bit more limited when it comes to PC support versus console. Additionally, it’s not always clear which Game Pass titles are accessible on Windows, or even how to access the service as a whole on PC. This guide will cover those details so that you can enjoy the benefits of Game Pass on your PC in no time.
Subscribe to the Game Pass
The first step to accessing Game Pass on PC is perhaps the easiest and most obvious, although it is also the most crucial. You will need to purchase a subscription to Ultimate Game Pass (which includes PC support) or PC Gaming Pass More precisely.
Ultimate is currently located at $ 14.99 per month ($ 1 for the first month), while PC is located $ 9.99 per month ($ 1 for the first month).
You can choose from one of the three versions of the Game Pass and subscribe by clicking on this link.
- Once you’ve set up the Game Pass, you’ll want to download the Xbox app, which you can find by clicking on this link.
- Once this is downloaded, you will need to sign in using your Microsoft account, which will give you access to a sleek interface with various game options and icons displayed. From there, the digital games in your collection can be installed to play on your PC, and you can also access the entire Game Pass library by clicking the “button”Game Pass “in the upper left corner.
- A multitude of game icons will appear, which can be filtered to display those compatible with the PC by clicking the “All PC games “at the center of the interface.
- The choice is not lacking, because you can currently access nearly 200 Windows 10 games.
Once installed, PC games will appear on a nifty tab on the left side of the app. You also have the option of accessing it more directly via desktop shortcuts. These games will remain in your library for as long as you have Game Pass Ultimate or Game Pass PC.
For those looking to bypass the extra download, you can download and install the PC Plus compatible Game Pass games directly through the Microsoft Store app, which should be on all Windows 10 and 11 machines by default. It can be extracted quickly by typing “Microsoft Store App” in the search bar.
- From this application, access the games section by clicking on the controller icon in the left tab. You can then scroll through the different PC games available.
- Alternatively, you can enter the game you are looking for by typing a title in the search bar at the top of the app.
- Game Pass titles are marked with a green “Game Pass” label.
Microsoft Store via browser
Finally, you can easily search a catalog of PC Game Pass titles by visiting Microsoft’s online store through this link.
- Make sure you are logged in, then click the Game Pass tab top left. A bar will appear, which includes a PC game pass link. Click on this link.
- Then search on the page All the games and click on this link.
- This will bring you to a list of compatible games, which can be installed on your PC, but keep in mind that must also be done through the Xbox app.
NEXT: How to Opt Out of Xbox Game Pass
Use Chaos, or this mod, to make Yennefer look like the actress.
About the Author